The following policies have been established to ensure that our patient care meets the highest of standards. We understand and appreciate the value of time therefore, to demonstrate respect for each client and concern for each patient, we ask that you read and follow the guidelines below to ensure that your visit at Rathdrum Animal Clinic exceeds your expectations.
- We ask that you arrive 5-10 mins prior to your appointment time for contact information and patient updates to be made as needed so your appointment can start as scheduled.
- New Patient or updated records from previous veterinarians need to be received at least 24 hours PRIOR to appointment.
- If you are more than 5 minutes late, we reserve the right to request the appointment be rescheduled.
- Cancellations with less than 24-hour notification will result in a Cancellation Fee being applied to your account and will be payable prior to future appointments.
- If we record more than 1 “no-show” appointment without prior notification that the appointment cannot be kept, then a pre-paid deposit may be required for future appointments.
- When calling to make an appointment for your pet(s), please notify the receptionist of all the concerns that you are requesting the veterinarian to address. This will allow us to better estimate the amount of time for which to schedule your pet(s).
Prescription Medication Guidelines
- For all prescription refills called or faxed in, please allow 24 hours for them to be filled.
- To meet state regulations, all “Controlled Substances” will require a copy of your current Driver’s License and a documented electronic signature. Expired identification will not be accepted.
- Return Policy
- Any prescription medication that has been purchased and has left the building cannot be returned.
- Any retail item that has been purchased but has not been opened or used may be returned and a credit may be applied to your account. (Some exclusions apply.)
- Unfortunately, due to state restrictions, we are not allowed to accept donated medications. These need to be disposed of properly, according to state guidelines.
- All fees for treatments, services and products are due at the time of service or sale. No payment arrangements are offered.
- We accept the following payment types:
- Debit, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
- Care Credit (A credit card that offers deferred interest options. For further information, ask one of our receptionists.)
Preferred Methods of Contact
- Phone: 208.687.2200
- Email: [email protected]
- Text: 208.618.4434 Please allow up to 4 hours for a response. If you have a pet emergency contact us by phone.
Monday through Friday: 7:30am to 6:00pm
Closed: Saturday and Sunday
Closed: Daily for lunch from 12:00pm to 1:00pm