The following policies have been established to ensure that our patient care meets the highest of standards. We understand and appreciate the value of time therefore, to demonstrate respect for each client and concern for each patient, we ask that you read and follow the guidelines below to ensure that your visit at Rathdrum Animal Clinic exceeds your expectations.
- We ask that you arrive 5-10 mins prior to your appointment time for contact information and patient updates to be made as needed so your appointment can start as scheduled.
- If you are more than 5 minutes late, then we require that your appointment be rescheduled.
- If we record more than 2 “no-show” appointments without prior notification that the appointment cannot be kept, (no later than the morning of the scheduled appointment) then only “drop-off” exams will be scheduled for future patient exams.
- Due to the high demand for veterinary services and the limited appointment availability, we are now requiring a 24-hour appointment cancellation notification. This will allow our CSRs to contact clients on our “wait-list” with pets who need to be seen. If 24-hour notice is not given, a $30.00 fee will be placed on the account and will be payable prior to any further scheduling.
- When calling to make an appointment for your pet(s), please notify the receptionist of all the concerns that you are requesting the veterinarian to address. This will allow us to better estimate the amount of time for which to schedule your pet(s).
Prescription Medication Guidelines
- For all prescription refills called or faxed in, please allow 24 hours for them to be filled.
- To meet state regulations, all “Controlled Substances” will required a copy of your current Driver’s License and a documented electronic signature. Expired identification will not be accepted.
- Return Policy
- Any prescription medication that has been purchased and has left the building can not be returned.
- Any retail item that has been purchased but has not been opened or used may be returned and a credit may be applied to your account. (Some exclusions apply.)
- Unfortunately, due to state restrictions, we are not allowed to accept donated medications. These need to be disposed of properly, according to state guidelines.
- All fees for treatments, services and products are due at the time of service or sale. No payment arrangements are offered.
- We accept the following payment types:
- Debit, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
- Care Credit (A credit card that offers deferred interest options. For further information, ask one of our customer service representatives.)
- Scratchpay (A short-term loan with flexible a flexible payment plan. For further information, ask one of our customer service representatives.)
Preferred Methods of Contact
- Phone: 208.687.2200
- Email: [email protected]
- Text: 208.618.4434 Please allow up to 4 hours for a response. If you have a pet emergency contact us by phone.
Monday through Friday: 7:30am to 6:00pm
Closed: Saturday through Sunday and Daily for lunch from 12:00pm to 1:00pm