Mon - Sat: 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
Sun ClosedPlease Note:
Our office opens at 7:30 am to allow surgery and boarding check in. As a general rule, the doctors begin seeing patients around 8:00-8:30 am. Of course, should you have an emergency at any point during our business hours, we will have you seen as soon as possible.Closed for lunch from 12:00-1:00pm
- No doctors are available at this time
- You can still call to make appointments or pick up prescriptions
- Closed for observed holidays
Website Membership - Complimentary Membership
As we move on your pet's journey to wellness it is important to fully
understand the nature of your pet's health. The Rathdrum Animal Clinic
website is the key for you to make better decisions about your pet's health and well-being.
The fact is that most pet owners will make healthier choices for
their pets, if they know what to do and consider the benefits that good
health can bring and the devastating costs associated with their pets
living in pain or being sick.
With wellness in mind, we open the door of discovery for you, in
hopes that it provides you a simplification of how your pet's body works
and what happens if you don't take care of it.
- Discover ways to help your pet live a longer and healthier life.
- Get to know how your pet's body works from inside and out.
- Learn tips that will help you and your pet live a wellness lifestyle.
- Enjoy valuable saving of time and money on future office visits.
- Receive a free subscription to our Pet Living & Wellness Newsletter.
Here at Rathdrum Animal Clinic we not only offer exceptional veterinary care, but also many pet related products. We are a proud provider of Hill's Science Diet both their prescription line of foods and maintenance diets. We also sell Royal Canin through special order only.
We have many pet related products...here is just a partial list of items we carry:
- Pill Pockets (both cat and dog)
- Kitten milk replacement
- Furminators (both cat and dog)
- Pet Order candles (also good for cooking orders)
- Dasaquin (both cat and dog)
- Fatty Oil supplements
- Dental Care (treats, brushes, toothpaste)
- Frontline products (topical as well as environmental sprays)
- Collars, harnesses, Gentle Leaders and muzzles in various sizes
- Bitter Apple Spray
- Dog and Cat treats
And much much more...